Friday, March 23, 2012

All Good things Must Come to An End..


Unfortunately, it came the time for me to leave Jaipur.  The next morning I stopped by Raju's house to say good bye. I went by with the hopes of my 20 year old being there to at least say goodbye, but he had left back to the city for school.  It was just one less person to say goodbye to as I had grown so attached to this family. They are so sweet, funny, strong willed, and truly happy.  I decide to leave Sima(my favorite one) a little parting gift and she starts to tear up when I give it to her.  I start tearing up and she is tearing up-two emotional women not wanting to part from one another.  She says that she has a gift for me and goes shuffling through the box of crafts that their family sells.  I tell her a gift is not necessary, but she insists.  She puts a green and gold necklace around my neck and we both sit and look into one another's eyes with such admiration and caring. They joke that I should stay with them and I can go help sell at the Amer fort.   
Again just another family I connected with and they make me feel like a real member of their family. It is such a nice feeling and my home stays are what make this whole trip real.  IT is amazing how I fit right in with these families, but I am a stranger to my own.  Off I go to the next city, the next family, a new place, but this is a good thing that I truly do not want to end   

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN LIFE, YOU MEET PEOPLE WHO TOUCH YOUR HEART, BUT THEN YOU PART FROM THEM. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN OR IF YOU WILL SEE THEM AGAIN, BUT YOU JUST HAVE MEMORIES TO CHERISH.  YOU HAVE A FACE TO REMEMBER AND A TIME TO REFLECT ON THE MOMENTS THAT WERE REAL.  AND IN THE REAL WORLD, ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END...

No comments:

Post a Comment