Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh My Holy Kerala

My favorite state thus far is Kerala.  Kerala is called God’s own country.  While I heard this and thought, “Wow those sure are some tough shoes to fill." It truly is God’s own country and a place of true love for God in every way, shape, and form.  There is an explosion of Christianity with everything saying I love Jesus, churches on every corner, cleaner streets, friendly locals, beautiful lush green landscape, mountains, the national forest, the spices/plants, and the BACKWATERS. 
I felt so connected with God's presence through Nature and People.  Whether trekking or swimming in the oceans or being on a ferry to sitting in the village rice fields to walking the streets-his presence was with me and keeping me safe.  I love Jesus!
I will be back Kerala and next time it will be for the Christian missions and not tourism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment