Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Melaka to Kuala Lumpur

With KL being a big city, I had quite a few couch surfers respond.  I chose the one with the best references, which was my buddy Fally.  He nicely picked me up from the bus station and I learned that he was also from a village near Nigeria-what a coincidence.  His place was in Cyber Jaya, which was outside of KL. It was a safe community/complex and he had a couple roommates who were very nice.  I ate some African food for dinner and this time I loved the taste of it-the spice was amazing. 
I learned that Fally also played futbol (soccer) except he seemed to be doing it more as a career. He had a great sense of humor and again we immediately hit it off (platonically I have to say this otherwise people think something different).  Thankful again for another great host!


No comments:

Post a Comment