Friday, April 13, 2012

It is Jesus

And there he was, "Jesus" sitting right in front of me.  His skin, his hair, his beautiful eyes, his kind, warm smile,   I just sat and stared in disbelief like a child looking at a real, live Santa Claus.  I had my mouth wide open and I just kept saying, "Jesus, It's Jesus."
What was interesting was that when I was saying this people were just looking at me-they were not looking at him-as if he was not there.  Even with the uncomfortable seating situation, I did not even care.  Someone could have sat right on top of me and I would still just gaze at this man across from me.  This beautiful spirit sitting across from me. 
When he saw me staring at  him, he just kindly smiled and laughed a bit.  Throughout my ride, I did not sleep, not a wink, I just sat and watched him sleep.  While asleep and with his eyes closed, he was still smiling.  When the clock hit 7am and I had some space to sleep, I passed out for a bit.  When I woke up he was gone.. but I will always remember this moment. There are many miraculous moments that are indescribable, but this moment tops the list... Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment