Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai Thailand to Luang Prabang Laos

November 22, 2011


It seems that all the magical moments from Thailand were all wrapped up into one city-Chiang Rai.  A mother picking up her daughter and smiling big, a man working in the fields, a woman riding on the street with her face and body fully covered to protect her from the sun.  The cutest little houses, shops, and temples.  A man rides his bike on the side of the road carrying a big sack of oranges and bananas.  A woman eats a bowl of soup while a baby sleeps at her feet.  Families in the back of trucks laughing and smiling with such joy.  It is indescribable what real life you see from the window of a bus or motorbiking through the villages-pure, untouched moments of living. 

You make me smile like the sun- Uncle Kracker
 You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile
Even through windows, our smiles and hearts connect.  The greenest mountains and clear blue skies.  The yellow flowers and hills and locals picking fresh fruits from the trees.  If I had a professional camera, I could try and shoot all these amazing moments, but maybe they are just meant to be EXPERIENCED.  It is indescribable all the beauty I see-my heart is so connected.

All the cities we drove through, it is always hard to keep track especially when they all sound so similar Bang Dongs Chai, Bang Lao, Ba Chi, Ba Hui Xang, and many more....
Thank you for these precious moments in Thailand- I heart Thailand=)

No comments:

Post a Comment