Friday, December 23, 2011

Grade A Human Beings

I can not reinforce anymore how much I love the bus.  Let me say it again- I love the bus ha!The man sitting next to me was from Ho Chi Min, Vietnam.  He shared his water and candy with me while I was teaching him English and he was teaching me Russian and Vietnamese.  He was so kind and it touches my heart when I see people that are just such quality human beings. I will call them, "Grade A human beings." He was comforting me as I was upset about what happened at the border and had a difficult time letting it go.  He switched seats so I could take pictures of the sunset.  He gave me his email and told me to contact him for anytime I was in Vietnam.  I meet many, many people, but this man I just adored. Thank you for existing!

No comments:

Post a Comment