Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Rushed Indian Wedding

I planned to go to my cousin's friend's wedding because A.) Sandeep invited me a few different times and he told me it would be very different from my cousin's wedding B.) To see the ritual ceremony as it is very interesting to me C.) Spend time with my cousin's friends and my cousin and wife before leaving to travel
It turned out things were pretty rushed. The thing is with not having your own car or routine, you have to wait on other people and this can result in doing things based off their timings and schedule.  It happened to be my cousin's birthday so we left the morning ceremony early for lunch.  I did get to see my cousin's friends, but I did not get to spend that much time with them.  My most sincere apologies for not being able to spend more time with you Sandeep. Many blessings to you and your wife if you read this blog=)






                                                                 Happy Birthday!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment