Friday, February 10, 2012

Leaving Bangalore and Enjoying the Real Exploring

For about a month, I have been taking little side trips away from Bangalore, but always coming back to my family base.  Now I am off on the road and the real traveiing in India begins with the buses, trains, and the work of keeping myself moving from place to place. 
There is incredible beauty to explore and amazing people to meet.  I am amazed with what I have seen thus far in the states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.  You come to India not knowing what to expect, but you expect surreal experiences that will last a lifetime.  Temples, beaches, ashrams, mountains, bustling cities, villages, farms, and hill stations- watch out because here comes the Bollywood Solo Traveler!
 Cheers to India and my solo India exploration starts NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment